- Passenger Vehicle Chassis
- - Bushings for front and rear axles
- - Hydraulic bushings
- - Elastic mounts for sub-chassis and differentials
- - Shock absorber top mounts
- - Others
- Engine Mounting
- - Engine Mount
- - Gearbox Mount
- - Torque restrictor
- Commercial Vehicle Chassis
- - Chassis and cabin bushings
The so-called hydrobushings are elastic joints with added hydraulic damping.
These components are designed so that all of their functions, including providing additional damping, are integrated within the whole rubber metal part.
The engineers at Caucho Metal Productos have a full knowledge of and extensive experience in designing and developing these components to optimise the solution in every application. Combining materials, rubber mixtures, geometry and fluid characteristics, they are able to design a suitable hydrobushing adapted for each application.